Thursday, September 07, 2006

And They Called It Puppy Love...

10 years ago a really bad storm passed through and knocked power out everywhere.
10 y
ears ago I woke up and painted my fingernails by candlelight.
10 years ago I rode on little winding roads to a country church.
10 years ago my Dad walked me down the aisle.
10 years ago I ate really good cake!
10 years ago we made each others cheeks hurt from smiling so much.
10 years ago we danced to "Let Me Call You Sweetheart".
10 years ago I married the man I still love with all my heart.

Happy Anniversary To My Wonderful Husband.

3 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn it, Cathy, you went and made me cry!
Happy anniversary to a super cool couple!

 
At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Anniversary (in print...I did remember to say in on time in person)!! I love that the cake made the list, and I love that cake ALWAYS makes your list!
~Shawna Lee

 
At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
isn't that just so sweet.

Yo Bro In-Law

 

Post a Comment

<< Home