Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Did You Know?

3 people who make me laugh:
Julee
Shawna Lee
my husband

3 Things that scare me:
anyone (especially my kids) choking
being trapped in a car under water
spiders

3 things I love:
laughing until I can't catch my breath
the smell of a fresh pillow case
to hear my children laugh or sing

3 things I hate:
(that is such a strong word, I don't use it lightly)
when Satan deceives someone I love right before my eyes
the fact that my 7yr old is becoming body conscience
migraines

3 things I don't understand
how they decide if murderers are "insane" or not
how the image on the TV travels through the cable and gets on my screen
why "So You Think You Can Dance" has to end--love that show

3 things on my floor
3 pairs of shoes
my purse
lid to the trash can

3 things I want to do before I die
see my children (all 3) give their lives to Christ
accomplish all God had planned for me
that's it

3 ways I'd descibe my personality
introvert
loyal
cautious

3 things you should always listen to
Gods Word
your children
your mother's good advice

3 things you should never listen to
that little voice saying "do it!" when you know you shouldn't
advice from someone who doesn't like you
anything ever sung or said by Ozzy Osbourne

3 absolute favorite foods
beef burgandy over noodles
real scotch shortbread with coffee
pasta with some type of cream sauce and seafood
(these change often)

3 things I'd like to learn
ballroom dancing
how to write a novel
how to play the cello

Cathy

(borrowed from a fellow blogger)






2 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woot woot, I made the list! I'm glad I make you laugh. WHAT are we doing to do after our show is over??? Ok, I'm going to have to steal this list...

~Shawna Lee
http://shooflypieandgrits.blogspirit.com/

 
At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I chould have sworn I saw you bangin' your head at the last Ozfest. Just kidding, of course.
I have always wanted to learn to play the cello, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home