Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The Little Things

My friend and I went to the Women of Faith Conference a couple weekends ago. It was awesome, as expected, and one the speakers talked about finding the little things in life joyous. Life is too short and we take it for granted too often. Take notice of anything that brings a smile to your face or makes you giggle, that's from Him saying "Just thinking about you, that was just for you, or I love you". Well, all that said, I have to share one of my "little things". Nuked M&M's! Hey, I said little. You put a handfull in a little recycled applesauce/fruit cup, microwave it for about 25 seconds on 50% power. They don't get hot on the outside but, the chocolate just starts to melt on the inside. Now for the best part! When you put them in your mouth and apply ever so slight pressure, they pop! That's right...they just do this little "pop" and chocolate oozes out and occompanies the crunch of the candy shell that is left. Mmm. So good you only need a few. Go ahead try it, you know you want to!
The little things.

Cathy

1 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds good--like I need another excuse to eat M&Ms :)

I was wondering, if your microwave was on the fritz, could you just get your husband to blast them with the blow torch? lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home